Monday, March 1, 2010

What I'm looking forward to...

This is my sister, and yes... she's a total babe. This weekend, I get to hear her sing up in Rexburg because my mom (who also happens to be total babe, and who is pictured here with my handsome papa) is leaving the land of snowpocalypse to come and see us and hear Tuck. I'm going to miss this guy a lot (he's pretty easy on the eyes, huh?):
But I'm pretty sure he'll be content with his brother and a couple of hot 'n ready pizzas while I'm gone.


One other thing to be excited about: Pi Day. Even if you don't think math is cool, pie is. So eat a lot of it on March 14th. At 1:59 if you want to be REALLY precise, but whatever.

P.S... I facebook stalked all three of you to get your pictures. Hope you don't mind :)

1 comment:

  1. That's the coolest looking pi I have ever seen! Must eat pi! Can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to see all of you guys & to hear the Tuckster sing! WAHOO (in the words of Einstein!)

    ReplyDelete