Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Holy Smokes! Week 30!

I can't believe this baby will be full term in about 7 weeks. Holy moly, we are so excited!

This was me this morning (yes, I actually defied gravity and hovered sideways):

Check that sucker out! He's a big boy but man, I love him :)

And just for fun, this is what I see when I look down at my feet:

Can you see my toes? If you look REALLY hard you can see them... wait, no. No, you can't.

This week has been wonderful:
  • Spencer's been training his female counterpart at work and continues to impress me with the time and effort that he puts in for his new job.
  • I'm officially done with ALL classes. Yeah. For the rest of my life.
  • Lyndsey Hansen threw Mallory Peterson and me a joint baby shower on Saturday! Several of my good friends were able to come and brought AMAZING food and some really awesome baby boy gifts. (diapers, onesies and pacifiers, oh my!)
  • I start my internship on Monday and I'm officially in "terrified" mode. I'm sure the excitement will return but probably not until after that first day/week/month/whole internship is over.
  • Chase turned 27 and all the Cornett kids went out for delicious Indian food. It's my favorite... and it makes the baby dance!
  • I resisted Cheetos. High five.
  • ALL my backlogs at work are caught up: storage, theses, damaged books, FastCats, etc.
  • It's been in the 70s and occasionally 80s outside. How perfect is that?!
  • We scored some free groceries.
  • My house is clean!
  • Sure, it hasn't happened yet but this is what I have to look forward to this weekend: Emma and Kyle's wedding, playing with the sister, and a pool party/bbq!
  • Spencer finally shaved. HE might not think this is wonderful but I assure you that it is :)
  • Guess who's become a CHAMPION at eating all her daily servings of fruits and vegetables? This girl.
  • Still no stretch marks (hallelujah)
  • Utah state reimbursed us for what we've spent on BYU health coverage since I became preggers.
  • Spencer and I didn't run out of milk before my weekly grocery store trip. We chug that stuff so that NEVER happens!
  • I brushed my hair every day this week. That may sound gross, but it's a significant milestone.
  • DeRue will be glad to know that Spencer and I went to Babies-R-Us and updated our registry. That store makes me so excited :)
  • I wore high heels to church. Because I could.
Honestly, I don't have any horror stories or bad experiences to talk about... unless you count the pre-internship terror as a horror story (which I do, but that's a personal battle). I can't believe how fast time is flying by but I know it's about to pick up even more once this internship starts on Monday. Before you know it, Spencer and I will have a behbeh!

P.S... this funny video got me through studying for my VERY last final EVER! Enjoy:



Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment